Tuesday, May 5, 2020

A letter to my friend

Writing


Date- 26/4/2020


Dear Sisiliah,


How are you? I am fine.  I really hope you and your family are kept safe during this situation. I really miss
school and playing gutter board with you. I wrote this letter to you to say Thank you for playing with me,
making me laugh, comforting me when I am feeling down, helping me on things I don't know and Thank
you for being my best friend forever. I remember when we had the Treaty of Waitangi Project. I felt very
lucky when I was partnered with you. Even at times when we had Xtra maths, and I couldn’t solve a
problem, you were always there to help me. I am glad to have a friend like you. I would like to thank you
for everything you have done for me.


I hope you get this letter. Please do write back to me. See you when lockdown is over bye. :D


Yours sincerely,

Jia

No comments:

Post a Comment