Tuesday, December 1, 2020

My letter to santa

 Dear Santa,


I have been EXTREMELY BAD. I have been talking too much at school, talking back, being unkind, not focusing on my work distracting others, starting a scene, being a troublemaker and sneaking out. 


Oh Santa please come to my house I know I didn’t mean it, give me a second chance! I promise to make things right by… being kind, focused on schoolwork, distracting others, not starting a scene, not being a troublemaker and doing my homework!


In 2021 I will try to have high grades and be a good senior when I become a year 5. Santa I just realized that I have been honest making this letter! Isn’t that a good sign santa?


Santa for christmas I want a pen! To write, to draw art like the professionals! I would also like billions of paper to display all over the world!!


Love by Jia.


No comments:

Post a Comment