Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Michael Mangan recount

I didn't know that the whole school was going to the church to sing. I was surprised when we got there. I was like “Why are we going there?” “What are we doing?” Later I realized we were going to sing!. We were at the church, and the man started introducing himself and said “ Good morning everyone, I’m Michael Mangan”.  
Today we are going to sing twelve of my songs”. Then everyone said “YAY”.  The songs came from events in the Bible. We remained seated and there were TV’s at the top of the wall so we could see the words. When we started singing we all realised it was about God. We sang some amazing songs! We sang them and I felt so relaxed. Michael Mangan was playing the guitar. When he sang, we all joined in!. In between the songs Michael talked to us about Lent and the events that led up to the resurrection of Christ. 


Overall I enjoyed the singing and I loved the songs that Micheal Mangan wrote. We were so lucky to have an amazing writer and singer. It was good that people enjoyed it because I did. I hope Michael comes to Christ the King School Church to sing to us again. 


No comments:

Post a Comment